Whether it is a history, cultural centres or adventure sports, Drvenik has so much to offer. With good position, you have easy and fast access to many different things with car, ferry or boat as well as many adventure sport options.
• ride in traditional Neretva boat
• try kayaking or paddle surf
• exploring the flora and fauna of seven small lakes
• 25km from Drvenik
• one of the best tourist destinations in Croatia
• the rich cultural and entertainment activities
• exciting nightlife
• 30km from Drvenik
• amazing views and clean air above the beaches of Makarska Riviera
• excellent destination for tourists looking for adrenaline
• the longest and the sunniest Croatian island
• in recent time, frequent destination of famous world celebritys
• connected with a ferry line 8km from Drvenik
• tourist, commercial, cultural and economic center of Dalmatia
• from the rich cultural heritage, the most distinguished is Diocletian’s palace under the protection of UNESCO
• 90km from Drvenik
• world tourist destination
• old town with its Renaissance and Baroque architectural monuments
• town known for Croatian intellectuals and cultural people
• 125km from Drevnik
• pilgrimage site in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina
• a place of worship and place of gathering many belivers from across the world
• 60km from Drvenik
• a city situated on the Neretva river known by the old bridge
• the specifity of city division is reflected in typical touch of Islamic and European architecture.
• 90km from Drvenik
• the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina
• area where different cultures, religions and nationalities are mixed.
• known for its culinary delights and kind hosts.
• 200km from Drvenik
EXCURSIONS & SPORTS
• very popular tours, which last for a few hours
• view at the combination of the most beautiful Mediterranean beaches under sheer tops of mountain Biokovo.
• with the sound of Dalmatian songs, local specialties are served.
• 50m to the boat dock
Try paddle surf on Bacina Lakes. This fun activity in the beautiful nature can be extra challenging if you try some yoga poses. More info on: Paddle Surf Bacina Lakes
Get up high and enjoy early morning hike on some of the peaks in the area with fresh dalmatian air and beautiful panoramas. More information on Life & Ventures